Are you a contractor?
Our work with main contractors and fellow contractors
Double Stone Steel and John Desmond Ltd, our UK and Europe partner, have built up our reputation, as experts and specialists in our field. We willingly tackle the most complex and challenging of fabrication and construction tasks and are known by our customers for maintaining the highest standards in finish and in quality.
We and John Desmond Ltd,
- work closely with fellow contractors during the fabrication process and on–site
- have strong pre-qualifications
- have a comprehensive Health and Safety policy which is rigorously upheld
- have developed our products using materials which have been selected for their eco-friendly properties.
Our specialist metalworks and finishes include:
- Manufacture of staircases, balconies, balustrades and handrails
- Manufacture of street furniture, railings, gates, canopies, signage
- Custom-made and modified yacht interior accessories and marine deck fittings and lighting
- Custom-made doors, glazed screens, cladding
- Supply and modification of architectural ironmongery, taps and bathroom accessories
- Custom-made furniture
- Custom-made and modified lighting
- Architectural metalwork, artworks and furniture restoration.
All of our products can be fabricated with custom finishes including:
- Shot-peening with glass bead and other media
- Powder coating
- Hot zinc spraying
- PVD coating.
We also directly supply sheet material PVD coated stainless steel to your own fabricators and contractors.
PVD coated coloured stainless steel standard colours
- Wear and scratch resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- Environmentally friendly - zero waste residue
- 3-6 microns thin, ideal for post- manufacture application
- Flush finish where two PVD coatings meet
- Creates a metal-against-metal lubricant
- Stainless steel material is 60% recycled and 100% recyclable
- Can be colour matched to other finishes & materials
- Can be specified in a wide spectrum of colours
- Can mimic more expensive materials such as bronze, brass & gold
- Can be completely colourless for a natural stainless steel appearance
- Can be re-coated once coated
- Anti-fingerprint coatings in gloss or satin
- Anti-microbial coating
- Antiqued finishes (available in USA only)
- Embossed finishes, coloured and uncoloured
All Coloured Stainless Steel PVD coatings are guaranteed for twelve years.