Are you an interior designer or product designer?
Our services for interior & product designers, creative specifiers & architects
We work closely with architects and designers in bringing your concepts to reality. We create individual pieces and finishes to your specification to form an integral part of your design projects.
Our PVD coated stainless steel products include:
- Staircases, balconies, balustrades and handrails
- Street furniture, railings, gates, canopies, signage
- Custom-made and modified yacht interior accessories and marine deck fittings and lighting
- Custom-made doors, glazed screens, cladding
- Architectural ironmongery, taps and bathroom accessories
- Custom-made furniture
- Custom-made and modified lighting
- Architectural metalwork, artworks and furniture restoration.
We provide full support to interior designers and architects in providing:
Design and workshop CAD drawings On-site surveys Advice on materials and finishes On-site fixing and installation
All of our products can be fabricated with custom finishes including:
- Shot-peening with glass bead and other media
- Powder coating
- Hot zinc spraying
- Coloured Stainless Steel PVD Coating (presented below).
We also directly supply sheet material PVD coated stainless steel to your own fabricators and contractors.
Coloured stainless steel metalwork
We can colour interior fixtures to work with your design scheme and your client’s brand using Double Stone Steel PVD coating.
Architectural ironmongery, for example, can be colour–matched to any metal finish you have within your design scheme. We can also match to an off-the-shelf product range enabling you to specify a less expensive but restricted range of products and supplement it with our workshop-fabricated items.
PVD coated coloured stainless steel standard colours
- Wear and scratch resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- Environmentally friendly - zero waste residue
- 3-6 microns thin, ideal for post- manufacture application
- Flush finish where two PVD coatings meet
- Creates a metal-against-metal lubricant
- Stainless steel material is 60% recycled and 100% recyclable
- Can be colour matched to other finishes & materials
- Can be specified in a wide spectrum of colours
- Can mimic more expensive materials such as bronze, brass & gold
- Can be completely colourless for a natural stainless steel appearance
- Can be re-coated once coated
- Anti-fingerprint coatings in gloss or satin
- Anti-microbial coating
- Antiqued finishes (available in USA only)
- Embossed finishes, coloured and uncoloured
All Coloured Stainless Steel PVD coatings are guaranteed for twelve years.