Leisure & hospitality
Achieving a luxurious yet practical design scheme
Double Stone Steel PVD coated stainless steel is specified by designers of spa, health and fitness clubs, hotels and restaurants as it is highly durable and maintains its appearance over the life-span of the interior. It withstands knocks and scratches so is suited to high traffic areas. Double Stone Steel PVD coating accurately mimics the appearance of more expensive and less durable materials such as gold, bronze and brass thus providing a cost-effective alternative that is low in maintenance. It is also resistant to the effects of corrosion in swimming pool environments. Double Stone Steel PVD coating products are supplied with a twenty year guarantee ensuring a long term return on the investment in interior fit outs.
We are flexible in how we provide our services and can also supply sheet material PVD coated stainless steel directly to manufacturers and contractors. We also take existing and pre-specified fixtures and components and recolour them.
A selection of our leisure and hospitality products
We fabricate and install an extensive range of staircases, mezzanines, handrails and balustrades for casinos, hotels, leisure centres and swimming pools.
We fabricate and install ceilings, ceiling bosses, panels and cladding for casinos, hotels and health and beauty spas.
We recolour stainless steel lighting components and artists’ sculptures to match any colour in a design scheme.
We fabricate and install canopies, porte cochéres, bus shelters and atriums for hotels, casinos and restaurants.
PVD coated coloured stainless steel standard colours
- Wear and scratch resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- Environmentally friendly - zero waste residue
- 3-6 microns thin, ideal for post- manufacture application
- Flush finish where two PVD coatings meet
- Creates a metal-against-metal lubricant
- Stainless steel material is 60% recycled and 100% recyclable
- Can be colour matched to other finishes & materials
- Can be specified in a wide spectrum of colours
- Can mimic more expensive materials such as bronze, brass & gold
- Can be completely colourless for a natural stainless steel appearance
- Can be re-coated once coated
- Anti-fingerprint coatings in gloss or satin
- Anti-microbial coating
- Antiqued finishes (available in USA only)
- Embossed finishes, coloured and uncoloured
All Coloured Stainless Steel PVD coatings are guaranteed for twelve years.