Resistant to saltwater corrosion
Double Stone Steel PVD coated stainless steel provides a practical solution for marine finishes and achieves the high aesthetic desired by yacht designers and their clients. Double Stone Steel PVD coated stainless steel is resistant to the effects of saltwater corrosion and can be used on the yacht deck as well as the yacht interior achieving a seamless design scheme between both. Double Stone Steel PVD coated stainless steel can be specified in any colour, including those that closely mimic more expensive materials such as bronze, brass and gold thus providing a cost- effective alternative.
A selection of our marine products
We fabricate or recolour Interior lighting and deck light fittings, Deck LED flood lights and rail lights.
Handrails and balustrades
We fabricate or recolour stainless steel handrails and balustrades.
Deck hardware fittings including chandlery such shackles, ubolts & fittings.
A range of highly durable deck hardware with the coloured PVD coating.
Laser-cut boat lettering finished in Double Stone Steel PVD coating is resistant to the corrosive effects of saltwater.
PVD coated coloured stainless steel standard colours
- Wear and scratch resistant
- Corrosion resistant
- Environmentally friendly - zero waste residue
- 3-6 microns thin, ideal for post- manufacture application
- Flush finish where two PVD coatings meet
- Creates a metal-against-metal lubricant
- Stainless steel material is 60% recycled and 100% recyclable
- Can be colour matched to other finishes & materials
- Can be specified in a wide spectrum of colours
- Can mimic more expensive materials such as bronze, brass & gold
- Can be completely colourless for a natural stainless steel appearance
- Can be re-coated once coated
- Anti-fingerprint coatings in gloss or satin
- Anti-microbial coating
- Antiqued finishes (available in USA only)
- Embossed finishes, coloured and uncoloured
All Coloured Stainless Steel PVD coatings are guaranteed for twelve years.