Durable PVD colored stainless steel for interior and exterior use
As a durable material with a strong aesthetic PVD colored stainless steel is frequently specified to create high-impact façades and entrances.
Used for both new-build and retro-fit for the upgrading of office buildings, re-branding store fronts and for decorative panelling and detailing for interiors.
Material can be colored as sheet and then bent, folded and machined to suit or pre-fabricated components, profiles and architrave can be colored in our PVD coloring chambers.
PVD coloured sheets can be folded and laser cut without affecting the colour.
Double Stone Steel PVD colored stainless steel is used to fabricate:-
- Interior and exterior sidings and panelling
- Curtain walling, façades
- Brise Soleil
- Escalator panels and trims
- Doors, door frames and architrave
- Door and window surrounds
For Curtain-walling, Panels and Doors Double Stone Steel PVD colored stainless steel has the following benefits:-
- Replicates more expensive materials such as bronze, brass and gold
- Non-tarnishing, does not develop a verdigris or patina, maintains original appearance
- Durable and scratch-resistant
- UV-light stable, does not fade
- Corrosion and weather-resistant making it suitable for exterior use
- Salt-water resistant making it suitable for marine environments and in areas where salt is used for street-cleaning
For manufacturers coloring your stainless steel products extends your range to give a greater choice to your customers.
For architects, interior designers and other creative specifiers you can specify finishes that would otherwise be prohibitively expensive either in core materials or machining and handling costs, for example, bronze.