Our PVD Machine Capacity
Machine capacities for coloring stainless steel
Our coloring machines come in different sizes, enabling us to maximise machine capacities.
Versatile product handling
In addition to coloring products and sheets we can manufacture to your specifications all types of products from profiles, custom formed sheets and laser-cutting to staircases, furniture and display units.
Fabricated product and small-medium products PVD machine.
These machines are typically used to color, small furniture pieces, door handles, spider brackets and retail displays/racks.
Long item and profile PVD coloring machine
Coloring objects of up to 4 metres in lengths, this machine is often used for coloring pre-formed profiles, hand rails, architraves and door frames.
PVD Stainless Steel Sheet Machine
The largest sheet size we can color is up to 1500mm x 6000mm Sheet thickness 0.3mm – max 3mm. PVD colored sheets can be folded and laser-cut without affecting the color. The standard size sheets we supply are:
- 1220mm x 2440mm
- 1500mm x 3000mm
We can manufacture folded profiles with our V-cutting machines.
Stainless steel small components can be colored in Double Stone Steel PVD such as:-
- Structural components such as spider brackets
- Architectural ironmongery, lever door handles, pull-handles and knobs
- Handrail brackets
- Balustrade components and clamps
- Light sockets and switches, back plates
- Ticket hooks and hangers
Stainless steel long profiles can be colored in Double Stone Steel PVD such as:-
- Prefabricated profiles
- Furniture legs and frames
- Gate and railing posts and rails
- Trunking and conduits
- Mirror and picture frames
Stainless steel Architectural Mesh can be colored in Double Steel PVD for the following applications:-
- Grilles for ventilation and screening
- Sidings, façades – interior and exterior
- Metal drapes and curtains
- Partitioning, space dividers
- Solar shading
- Safety barriers
Stainless steel furniture and furniture components can be colored in Double Stone Steel PVD such as:-
- Clothes rails
- Display and merchandising units
- Ticket hooks and hangers
- Jewellery, watch and phone display
- Barrier posts
- Bins and baskets
- Shelving and wall-display
Perforated panels, laser-cut screens
Stainless steel perforated panels and laser-cut screens can be colored (or created from colored sheet) for the following applications:-
- Decorative feature wall-hung screens for interior & exterior use
- Balustrading for balconies, steps and stairs
- Laser-cut panels to create seating
- Floor-mounted as free-standing and used as decorative privacy screens for restaurants, cafés and bars
- Stair balustrading